Anniversary

Saturday, May 14, 2011

How much???

A few weeks ago I was in Zanesville visiting my family. We happened to go out and do some shopping. We went to a place called Gabriel Brothers, which I happen to love. I first went to this store when I lived in Clarksburg WV. Think of it as a Big Lots plus clothes, shoes & purses. I love to shop there because they normally have decent stuff for cheap!
But on this particular shopping trip boy did I get a shock when I got up to the register.
I had a few things in my cart, a new bathmat and some plant containers for our house. I also had a pair of pajama shorts that I found in the lingerie section. The pink cotton shorts with black hearts were on sale for $4.99. Great price...or so I thought.

Here's what they ran up as instead:

Can you read that? $35,536.61 for a pair of pajama shorts.

Let's just say we needed a price override! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment