I went to the store and decided to try a new flavor of the Yoplait frozen smoothies. You know the ones...where it has the frozen fruit and all you add is milk. The new flavor was chocolate and banana. Funny thing is, when I was checking out, the cashier scanned the bag, and then stopped. The computer asked for my birthday...you know...just like when you get carded buying alcohol. Thing is...THERE'S NO ALCOHOL IN THESE! :-)
She waved it off and then I took it home. Little did I know that wouldn't be the only problem I had with this new smoothie.
I went to make one last week. I put the stuff in the blender just like I was supposed to, turned it on and POW! I got hit with milk, all over my new shirt. Why? Because a piece of glass broke out from the blender. Now, it was an old blender so there's no crying over spilt milk here...but I was pissed I had to throw out the smoothie mix! :-)
She waved it off and then I took it home. Little did I know that wouldn't be the only problem I had with this new smoothie.
I went to make one last week. I put the stuff in the blender just like I was supposed to, turned it on and POW! I got hit with milk, all over my new shirt. Why? Because a piece of glass broke out from the blender. Now, it was an old blender so there's no crying over spilt milk here...but I was pissed I had to throw out the smoothie mix! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment