



I know, I know...it's been a long time since I've updated. The problem is that I don't feel like I've done anything exciting lately that anyone else would want to read. But here goes....
This past weekend I went to Kings Island with my mom, sister and brother. It was cool to spend the day together. We had a GREAT time, even though it certainly opened my eyes to the fact that I am not 16 anymore! I certainly felt every bit of my age and loved it. :-) I've had some headaches the last few days and I'm sure that it's because my brain was shaken past the point of oblivian. I still maintain that the guy who spun the car Stephanie and I were riding in on the Octopus ride is evil. My eyeballs were spinning back and forth and I almost lost my Cheerios. I was impressed that my mom got on all the roller coasters with us, even though she almost lost it on the Flight of Fear. By the end of the day we were completely beat. We of course had to pose for some funny pictures.
Let me say that I LOVE the Olympics...but it is really screwing up my sleep schedule!! I stayed up to watch Michael Phelps all last week...not to mention the gymnastics competition, diving, beach volleyball you name it. I'm really paying for it this week, trying to keep my eyes open while I'm furiously typing away at work. It's a wonder I can put a complete sentence together.
We got a new fridge....after our old one kept freezing things that weren't supposed to be frozen! It's nice to be in an apartment, cause we didn't have to shell out the money for a new appliance. The new one is a lot bigger, and that makes me happy.
Scott and I are headed to Andy's 1st football game of the season this Friday. I love going to H.S. football games...it's sad that this is the last year we'll have a legitimate reason to go. My grandparents are going to be in town, so it will be nice to see them since I haven't seen them since the wedding. (which was 10 months ago today...whew...how time flies!)
I think that's it...I'll probably have more to share later.
No comments:
Post a Comment