Anniversary

Friday, February 1, 2008

The joy of working a morning shift when there are school delays

School delays.

They used to be such a great thing to hear. Of course, that was when I was in school.

Now I dread it.

It means more work and a pretty stressful day for me. It doesn't matter whether there are 3 or 300. No matter how on top of things I think I am, I always feel like they kick my butt every time.

So for all of you who don't have to go to school...congratulations. But forgive me if I don't jump up and down with excitement.


Boy...that was a depressing post wasn't it? :-) Maybe after I get some sleep I will feel better.

Cause hey---IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. where do i begin??? i feel your pain!!!! the pressure is on to be first, fastest, and of course...EAT UP ALL TIME WITH DELAYS!!! Forget about that 30 minutes you spent crafting tease one. Forget about that great pkg you spent 45 minutes writing. SCHOOL DELAYS ARE KING!!!! I still wonder about all the people without kids that have to be annoyed by our constant updates. Do people living in the city really care about that 2 hour delay in Coshocton County? I have to think that the answer is NO! Do we even have in meters in coshocton county? in this day and age, would you really wait for the television update on school delays? wouldn't you just check them online? as you can see, this is an issue that frustrates me too! bring on spring and the end of delays! BTW...i am also over all the annoying phone calls this week from kids at 2am asking if they have school tomorrow! Where are their parents? Go to bed!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete