I'm not normally the kind of person to create resolutions for the new year...but for some reason I feel like I need some to guide me through 2008.
Reduce stress
Easier said than done I realize, but there are so many times when I am the one to put more stress on myself.
Spend more time with my husband
Once again, another one that is easier said than done. We really need to work on this one as a couple. I think we need to cross the bridge into OUR life together, instead of being two people from two different families.
Take better care of myself
I think everyone can add this to his or her list every year. Of course I'd like to lose weight. I'd also like to have better posture, eat better food and stop being so tired all of the time. (a new schedule at work would help)
Avoid "toxic" co-workers
You know the ones I'm talking about! They are the ones who annoy the living sh*t out of you no matter how many times you tell them to leave you alone. There are a few that I have to deal with on a regular basis and I need to just tune them out so I can do my job the best I can. I've always heard that you spend the majority of your life at work, so why stress yourself out by letting these toxic co-workers affect you?? I say no!
Reconnect with friends
I have let so many friendships go over the years, some I should have, while others I should have fought harder to keep.
That should be enough for now...I'll reassess in the middle of the year to see how things are going.
No comments:
Post a Comment